Friday, February 7, 2014

Independent Component 1

  • Literal
a. I, Mark Patena, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.

b. -Interview with Heather Gonzalez
    -"Making Choreography." Hip Hop Moves. N.p., 2010. Web. 9 Jan. 2014. <http://www.hiphopmoves.org/choreography/making.html>.

c. My Independent Component Hours

d. I've completed making a dance choreo to the song "Good Time" with a partner to perform on the talent show

  • Interpretive
Making a decent choreography is not as easy as it sounds. It takes much time to plan and experiment with moves. Spending three minutes planning and experimenting gives you around 10-15 seconds of the choreography.





  • Applied
The component helped me understand my foundation of topic by actually forming a dance choreo and asking for feedback from various people. The feedback then helped me answer my EQ

No comments:

Post a Comment