Thursday, February 6, 2014

Lesson 2 Reflection

1. Positive Statement

I am most proud that I engaged the students with my topic because a lot of students tend to get bored easily and thus they won't be attentive during the presentation. I'm also proud that I got to explain everything of my powerpoint because, the last time, I went too overtime.

2.Questions to Consider
a. I would give myself an AP
b. The reason why is because I feel like I didn't make enough content time for my powerpoint and I also forgot to set some things up and the activity didn't really get many students to participate.

3. What worked for me in lesson 2 was how I explained my content, my tone of voice, and the specific examples I mentioned.

4. What didn't work was YouTube and the activity. If I had a time machine, I would've asked if I could use the MPR, bring backup files for the song, and taught a routine to the students instead of making their own.

5.So far, answer 2 for me would be "Being experienced with a broad range of hip-hop dance styles."

No comments:

Post a Comment