Thursday, April 24, 2014

Independent Component 2

Literal
a. I, Mark Patena, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.
b. -Interview with Val Ramirez
    -Arney, Juliane. "Sample Class: The Kids Wanna Dance!" Idea Fit. Health & Fitness Association, Mar. 2005. Web. 6 Mar. 2014. <http://www.ideafit.com/fitness-library/sample-class-kids-wanna-dance-2>
c. My Independent Component 2 Hours Log
d. I've planned to make another choreography that will be used in my final presentation. I've first asked people on what they want to see in a hip hop routine. Considering their responses, I had to do long planning on how I should teach it to the audience as well as keeping the difficulty appropriate to the "new" dancers. I've filmed myself dancing to the chorus of "Rock Your Body" by Justin Timberlake. It would be impossible to finish the whole song during the final presentation.

Interpretive 
Getting feedback from people is one good way to improve your dance routine. Keeping their responses in mind will require some editing in your dance routine. Also, the speed of progress when showing your choreography depends on your teaching style.    





Applied
This component helped answer my EQ because I got more experience teaching new people a dance routine. It got me thinking on how to get your dance choreography across more effectively. With the right moves for a song, you keep your dancers more interested. 

No comments:

Post a Comment