Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Blog 3: Topic Choice and Semester 1 ESLR Goals

1. My topic is Dance Choreography

2. This year, to become more of an:
  •  iPoly Citizen: I plan to interact more and participate in more activities than I usually do throughout the years. I will do as many as I can to experience it. Maybe join a club. It's my last year after all.
  • Effective Learner: I plan to keep myself busy with research with both assignments and things that I've may have missed from previous schools. Just wanna catch up on what I've missed.
  • Effective Communicator: I plan to talk with people more on what's wrong, what can be better, and what I need help with and not be afraid of expressing myself. Throw more ideas to ASB if I do have any.
  • Effective User of Technology: I plan to use appropriate technology for different purposes and try to learn more on using different technology.


No comments:

Post a Comment